ITIN TAX ID Registration

By IRS Certified Acceptance Agent

Can I get a Driver's License with an ITIN ?

A Certified IRS Acceptance Agent will answer all your questions

Attorney ILona Bray writes the following:

A number of U.S. states offer undocumented immigrants some form of a drivers’ license. The exact terms vary by state.

As of this writing in 2016, a total of 12 states plus the District of Columbia allow undocumented immigrants to obtain a driver’s license. These 12 states include California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Vermont and Washington.

The typical requirements to obtain such a license include that the applicant provide proof of identity and nationality, most likely in the form of a foreign birth certificate, foreign passport, or consular card; as well as proof of current residency in the state. Applicants may also need to provide proof that they pay federal and state income taxes.

See an article written by attorney Ilona Bray, JD in link below

We are
IRS Certified
Acceptance Agent

Certifying Acceptance Agent, help US resident and non-resident aliens, as well as other foreign taxpayers (who are ineligible to obtain a SSN) to apply for an individual taxpayer identification number from the Internal Revenue Service. We offer professional help on behalf of the IRS to individuals filing an ITIN application.

Ask a Question

A Certified IRS Acceptance agent will answer all your questions.